Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I Neeeeed a Life!

I'm goin down to skool in a few hrs time for the orientation briefing. Finally, sth to do, it's sucha breath of fresh air, that my life is having some semblance of normalcy again. My schedule's been: sleep late, wake up late, smoke, eat, surf the net; ever since i stopped workin.. Man, such an unhealthy lifestyle, at least today i'll be gg skool, playing CS then some tennis in the evening.. It won't be so bad.. But I am still counting down the days till skool starts.

If u see my schedule above, surfing the net does account for quite a lot of my spare time. I have been to so many websites that i've run out of webbys to visit so i end up bloghopping. I have quite a few blogs/webbys that i visit regularly cos some ppls' lives r just so interesting.. Today, i bumped into a girl whose blog i read before. Not really bumped, more like seeing her at coffee bean Wheelock place. I was like Woah! This is weird. I know so much abt her, readin up on her life and she was right there in front of me, yet we have never spoken or made contact in any way. I dun even noe how i ended up at her webby in the first place.. This simply shows that i have too much time on my hands. I got freaked out when i saw her and i wanted to ask her how her bf Jon was. For GOD's sakes i dun really noe any of these people! Yeah, i noe watz goin on in their daily lives but this has got to stop. This feels like that Jim Carrey movie (The Truman Show), it feels so weird especially after Gerald pointed out to me that hey, some random girl/guy/tranny out there might be readin up my blog and noe stuff abt me i dun even bother tellin ppl. She/he/it might just bump into me somewhere on the street and say hi aren't u the guy who got dumped by his best frenz sister? (This is, of course, entirely untrue, i will never get attached, not even if i wanted to). Back to the topic at hand. Why am i doing this? Do u, dear reader, not realise the irony? That I am typing this down for all to see? How i feel it's weird for ppl to read up abt my life yet I am doin it this very moment?

I have my justifications. Like i told Sha, i dun want everyone to have my blog address, juz my close frenz, so i minimise the number of ppl 'viewing' my life at any pt in time. The worse thing is if ure linked to too many ppl, ppl like me can just go bloghopping and bookmark their fave lives. Argh! Its me and my problems: Real time.

Then Ron had to tell me that all someone needs to do is goto google and type "zaky blogspot" and voila. Mine's right on top. Superb.

Ah well, just have to hope tat nobody besides my close frenz read my blog. My life is so boring anyway.

Er.. But just in case ure droppin by and ure Single, hot, with a great smile and like wat u read so far, do drop me a line aight? ;p

No comments: