In School now, barely covered 2 chapters of Com Law and I'm already here in the other part of the library fillin up my blog.. Well, first things first, I'm proud to announce that I have been appointed one of the Platoon Commanders for Jurong Immediate Response Unit, got the reservist letter (bloody hell call me up for workplan presentation, i tot at least ICT or IPPT or seminar) on Monday, juz like Hafidz said.. Next thing I'm proud to announce is that I will be disrupting and thus my nation will be deprived of my services for the next 2+ years..
Did my MAB presentation on Tuesday, i must say i did fairly well although i must also say that my points had v little to do with Management Accounting at all (C'mon.. i was talking about carcasses on moving meat hooks just to illustrate a small part of mass production, unlike my peers who had to explain budgeting and CVP analysis).. Anyway, just wanted to say that it's amazing how u can miss the biggest gems which are right in front of u.. The last grp to present were those who had to retake MAB, one of them really caught my eye, soo cute what with her "chopped china doll haircut" and red streaks and geeky specs.. I think her name was pei pei or pei sth, can't really remember but she had the sweetest smile.. I juz can't believe that the same girl was in my class for so long and i never noticed.. had to make a fast getaway after they finished presenting cos we were the only grp to stay from start to finish and din wanna give them the idea we stayed all e way till e end juz to see them present, altho that was partly the reason.. i made up my mind to stay back when the 2nd last grp was presenting and convinced gerald and Jimmy to hang on.. Anyway, juz as we were making our escape, stoopid jimmy had to make a "Zaky's a Pei-dophile" remark and both of them juz burst into laughter, of course attracting everyonez attention.. That was a bit embarassing but nothing i can't handle of course.. Red china doll's fren looked at us before we left and smiled at me. i dunno wats her name but she's e one who always wears the man u jersey and smokes.. Hmmm.. I hope she doesn't noe.. I met her again yesterday and today and she keeps smiling and smiling, i dun even noe her.. The only time i spoke to her was when i said No problem when she thanked me for opening the door for her sometime back.. Hahahaha maybe she's juz mad... maybe i'm too sensitive.. maybe i shd get back to vitiating factors and discharge of contract..
Ok i'm goin mad.. Thank god for the classics cd in my discman.. I think Something stupid is sucha superbly soothing song, doncha?
Thursday, April 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment