Change is an ongoing part of life. There's no escaping it. But not all change is strictly bad or good. What about when ur close friends change? When they go thru a distinct phase of life and suddenly U have nothing or v little in common with them... When u realise that u may be with a different person after barely 5 mins of chilling out, how do u cope with that realisation? Do u smile and hope that u find common ground to tread along the way? Or do u try to find out wat's different with ur frenz and attempt to start anew.. I've experienced this a couple of times before and sadly, I still have no foolproof method of solving this dilemma.. I hate it when the only thing familiar i see is the person's face and nothing else.. I hate it when i don't recognise the way they talk, the way they act and react to my behaviour.. The way everything doesn't fall into place anymore.. I hate it when we start to argue more often and when we can't even agree on the simple things.. Well, sometimes, what may make u, as a friend, uncomfortable may actually be good for that person.. For example, ur fren goes to study overseas and gains many new valuable experiences.. Trouble is, u dun figure in any of these new experiences and u realise ur friend has embarked on a whole new journey without u. haha. Shite Happens. We all have to cope and accept change cos sometimes things happen for a reason beyond our liking and comprehension. I hate change, i hate the way i dun recognise my old neighbourhood anymore, i hate the fact that i wun ever recognise my secondary school mates anymore and i hate the undeniable truth that despite all that has been said, I have changed along the way as well.
Hmmm. Must...Stop...Thinking... In the com lab now, Just handed up Mktg and gonna go home to prep for MAB presentation tm. Aargh.. Gonna go home and find my reservist call-up, if hafidz is to be believed. Sigh. At least gonna play socca on Wednesday, hope the turnout's good.. and the weather too..
Monday, March 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment