I feel so bloody guilty now and a tad embarassed..
...
...
This morning I was in the skool library when there was this group of students who were being brought around, i guess as part of orientation. Well, they passed my computer and one of them was standing in front of me.. I was thinking what a finee chinese girl, checking her out all, I even told Gerald to check out the girl in black top and green pants.. Then i saw this really hot mixed malay-chinese girl in pink(who had a big nose like Gerald!) at one of the coms and again at the main lobby.. I was like wow, hot chicks day man..
Thereafter i met up with Gerald and Siddiq, i was msging siddiq telling him of all the hot girls in school.. He msgd me that his gf was there for the DMS course briefing.. Somehow i had a niggling thought at the back of my mind which i initially chose to ignore completely, later i asked Sid if his gf had a big nose cos i had a feeling the girl in pink was his gf, but he said no, his gf's nose is normal so i left it at tat.. Later, as we were waiting for Sid's gf, she came out of the toilet unexpectedly and Sid introduced us, i asked her if she had any hot frenz to recommend us single desperate guys (obviously referring to Gerald only haha), when i noticed that she was wearing a black top and green pants...Haha, as my luck (or lack of it) would have it, she happened to be Sid's girl.. what a riot.. Aargh! Man, i was sure she was safe cos she looked so chinese.. Why do i always get myself into this kinda embarassing situations, i wanted to hide behind Gerald (however impossible that may sound) juz as she was trying to hide behind sid.. I guess she knew i was checking her out hahaha.. Nvm, no malice intended, juz gonna tell Sid, i'm sure he'd be ok with it..
I Hope. : p
Friday, April 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment