(backdated)
Had a Marketing group project just now. Went home at 9 plus.. Madness, i tell u. Still have Control and evaluation, Appendixes and overall touch-up..
Sidd told me sth juz now.. Sth i hate to hear.. Man.. I know this girl, she's someone close.. We share lotsa confidences and I've known her for quite awhile.. 2-3yrs i think.. Apparently I'm the ONLY guy she wants to go out with.. She's been in a few relationships and i've been by her side thru one or two i think, the Hard Times u noe.. All along she's been somewhat of a close pal.. I mean she did express happiness when I broke up with Yani a few weeks ago but i tot she was just glad I chose not to pursue a fling.. I neva guessed the extent of that happiness.. This is biggie shit mann.. For me, girls either become Soul Sistas or they become girlfriends.. Once they are herded into the different pens, ain't no way out for them.. Ok maybe a fling might happen once in a while haha.. The point is that when I reach that comfort zone with them(the supaa buddies zone), I ain't gonna sacrifice what we've gone thru to make it something more special (A relationship might not be better off than a friendship btw).. Yes, in this aspect I agree that I'm being narrow but hey, we've got to cut our losses somewhere right?
What am i gonna do? I hope things resume normality (Does this make sense even?).
Ack.
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment