Wednesday, March 24, 2004

In skool library now after the specialisation talk.. It's most probably gonna be Finance.. Marketing's losing its grip.. The finance guy (Mr I-was-related-to-Patricia Mok-400yrs ago) was a riot, his jokes were funny but his facial disposition after every joke was priceless.. He had a smug look upon his face and looked as if he was prom king... Hahahaha. Cannot make it.

There's a really weird thing goin on in my life.. And coincidence seems to be the name of the game..
1. Last week, i was thinking about what Firdaus was doing now.. Had he ORDd? Is he studying?.. After the last minute invite to Ahmad's place, I met him On Saturday.
2. On saturday, i was talkin to Zat about Faz, have they met up and all that.. I met Faz on Sunday.
3. On Saturday, i was talkin to Wan about Hairul, askin if he knew Hairul's whereabouts and all.. Yesterday, Hairul linked to me in Friendster.
4. On Monday, I was thinking about As'ad, dunno why.. I met him that same night when i was with Sha and Ida.
5. Yesterday, i was thinking about life and stuff, for no reason i tot of that supa-sweet NP girl i've bumped into a few times..I met her today, on the way to school at Woodlands MRT.
6.Yesterday, i was with Karine in Com Lab and we started talkin about 2c2, she asked me about Aaron.. A few Hours later, I met him at level 1 school lift lobby.
Haha.. Maybe i'm just thinkin of nonsense, i dunno, maybe i'm too stressed due to Mktg and MAB... Maybe after it happened a few times, my subconscious became aware of it and just alerted me of coincidences which might have otherwise gone unnoticed.

Anyway.. Doncha just hate the feeling when someone is smiling at u and u look away unintentionally? When ure not actually lookin at someone but just glancing ard, and u happen to make eye contact..She smiles at u but ure head is turning too fast to stop.. When u realise it and turn back, she looks pissed.. Aargh. I feel like crap, I tried to make eye contact after that, to make up for it, but to no avail.. Is it just me or is it HER? I don't even like her. Nope. I definitely don't. Not a chance in hell. No No No.

No comments: