Thursday, January 05, 2006

Today..

I feel evil. I stole some script from a 13 yr old girl's blog to enable the fade in/out effect that u see now.. haha. What next? Steal a turban from a bhaee??

ok i'm joking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you know how bloody difficult it is to find a Bhaee with a turban these days?

Argh i'm bored. School has started and last evening's International Monetary Economics has already destroyed like 3000 brain cells. No worries i have another 700 to spare.. I have night class again tonight and i hate the fact we can't smoke in school anymore. Although can't doesn't neccessarily translate to won't. :) Speaking of night class.. I really respect those part timers, juggling work and study, when do they ever find a time to play? If they do find a time to play, do they ever sleep? amazing, some of them look like they have kids too.. must learn to manage my time like them.

I saw a gruesome sight in the train on the first day of this year (no... it wasn't sha and ida).. It was about 10 at night and my cuzs and I were on our way back from Karaoke-ing at Apollo Centre. It was a crowded train and we were jostling for our own space, not long after we stepped in and settled for a space, a lady (ard 20+) let her child PEE in the train! she LIFTED UP THE KID'S PAMPERS AND LITERALLY LET HER DRIP!! She then proceeded to STEP ON the urine to prevent it from moving around the train.. Well, she couldn't prevent the spread of the pee any more than she could the disgust of the passengers around her. After a few stations, when the floor ard her seat was well and truly wet, she switched to the opposite row of seats and PRETENDED AS IF NOTHING HAD HAPPENED! the cheek of it all! Why must she lift up the kid's pampers? doesnt that make it FUCKING REDUNDANT? She didn't look local, but i cant think of any country that labels TRAINS as DRAINS... and she insulted the intelligence of everyone by tryin to conceal the urine under her foot.. for goodness sake! everyone saw it. does she think we all have short term memory and no common sense, such that we would start wondering what that pungent smelling yellow liquid beneath a little girl is seconds after we saw her pee? Seriously i don't know whats worst... this or the other time in the MRT.. I saw a 40+ auntie let her THREE kids pee in a drink plastic bag (the kind u get at hawker centres), tying it up and then leaving it on her seat when she left.. WTF.. what is the world coming to...? I guess we should make it obvious. Have No Peeing Signs in trains, on top of the no eating, drinking or flammable items.. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these people? We should have a damn reality show where we put all these aunties together on a fucking island and force them to be polite to each other, make them bear living with each other without arguing. Shoot those who can't comply. I can safely bet that by the end of one week, u'd have a lot of perm-haired, long nailed, ugly-looking corpses. Not to mention the whole island's turned into a public toilet.

And you wonder why my msn nick's neurotica.

No comments: