This is the first post of 2006, right after the first lecture of 2006. Somehow something feels different abt school, perhaps it's the bitter realisation that this is the last 6 mths of school life, maybe it's the fact that we don't have any seniors to ask advice from anymore.. we are the most senior around. Suddenly I feel old.
The last few days or so, I received SMSes from friends wishing me a happy 2006 and "let's leave all the shite from 2005 behind us". stuff like dat u know.. Well, that didn't really strike a chord with me cos i didnt really have that much shite from 2005. I liked 2005, in fact. 2006 has already started off on the wrong foot, with arguments at home reaching a bitter climax; key words being debt, death and disown. I don't need this much drama in my life, really (and pls don't ask me about this..).
It's gonna be a tough year, i can feel it already. Challenging.. It's make or break cos I'm at the crossroads of my life.. And for once, i'd like to go the right way.. Too many wrong turns already.. Too many times i have looked back and regret.. My life and lifestyle needs an overhaul badly, but where do i start? Everything looks outdated or in a mess...
I'd better get this done soon, or i'm gonna sink into depression.
Shit.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment