G'dayyy..
I'm in Brisbane Chinatown now, in a sleazy snooker joint to be exact.. While the guys are satisfying their desires of putting balls into holes i'm of course here surfing and blogging.. This is our last full day here in the land of OZ, tomorrow at this time we'll be on our way back to Singapura.. We were in sydney for abt 2.5 days prior to our arrival in Brisbane (we're actually staying at Surfer's Paradise (SP) along the Gold Coast)..
Brisbane City seems to be quite boring nothing much over here..
...
...
...
Wah seriously i Have nothing to write about Brisbane City.
On the other hand, SP is a lil more happening, the sunsets are drop dead gorgeous from our luxurious (yet affordable) apartment overlooking the beach.. Actually I kinda miss Melbourne and I'm glad i stayed there for close to two weeks.. It's scorching hot in SP and U're roasted if there's no breeze. Melbourne's hot sunny weather is complemented by the cool breeze and u can just stay out in the sun the whole day..
Sydney was boring with a capital B. The only plus point was the sunset at Sydney Harbour.. Fucking Beautiful. Well.. That's one less future holiday destination i guess.
I realise that this is rather a boring entry, just to update those who care that i'm alright and i miss y'all. Sorry Faz i couldnt join u for soccer last week, I would if i was in SG.. Take care of urself Barak, i'm sure u'd be fine by the time i come back..
Take care guys and see ya in a bit.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment