I dreamt of her 2 nights ago.. again.. Must be the 123098th time ..
I will never, ever be able to move on at this rate.. Cos i simply dun give anyone the light of day. Not those 2 cute girls at the library yesterday. Not girls i got close to, spent much time with..i end up pushing them away.. This dream brought with it a realisation that made me sit up and wonder.. I always thought that those girls were not good enough for me, but now maybe... just maybe.. they were all not as good as her. It's been 6 freaking years. I could have had 2-3 good relationships, or 1 really solid one. Instead, i choose to be alone with myself and my thoughts of her and what might have been..
My windows media player is playing "Can't let u go" by Fabulous as i type.. It's on shuffle play, mind u.
I have no idea how to overcome this, sometimes i go w/o thinkin of her for a stretch, a few mths even.. then suddenly, i dream of her and i get entwined in her all over again.. This has got to stop..
No comments:
Post a Comment