I've always wondered why kids love me.
To find out click here !
hehehe.
Anyway, it's been major studying and abstinence from indulgences the last few days.. It's madness i tell u, actually it's much much worst but I am abstaining from the usage of any vulgarities in this entry.. I have been dutifully fulfilling all my responsibilities: as a student, a son, a brother and a jolly good friend.. and there is also that little spark in zee social life, which has given me a lil cause to smile every now and then.
'nuff said. Well..Gonna hit the sack after my morning prayers, haven slept the whole night.. All the best ppl, will catch up with all of u real soon!
To find out click here !
hehehe.
Anyway, it's been major studying and abstinence from indulgences the last few days.. It's madness i tell u, actually it's much much worst but I am abstaining from the usage of any vulgarities in this entry.. I have been dutifully fulfilling all my responsibilities: as a student, a son, a brother and a jolly good friend.. and there is also that little spark in zee social life, which has given me a lil cause to smile every now and then.
'nuff said. Well..Gonna hit the sack after my morning prayers, haven slept the whole night.. All the best ppl, will catch up with all of u real soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment