Met Ju today. Missed her so much, the last time i saw her was probably years ago when i was in sec 4.. She dragged her baggage with her to the Clementi bus stop, a huge lump of a man, who dwarfed her tiny frame..probably her fiance. As such, i stayed away and breathed not a word to this girl who i used to like so much..
We were introduced by a mutual friend, she was from Crescent Girls and I, SJI.. She was 15 and I, 16.. The quiet one in the group, she offered little but her smile. I barely noticed her at first but was eventually intrigued by this petite girl who remained a mystery, unlike the other chatterboxes.. Our mutual friend eventually told me to call Ju, saying she wanted her 2 frenz to be happy.. The attraction, it seemed, was mutual.. She was the first girl who ever liked me, so naturally she was the first girl i backed off from. I asked her to be my godsistah.
Looking back i realise that i was such an emotional retard then. Well... some things just don't change. She stood beside me as I boarded the bus, and sat directly behind me. I totally ignored her, seemingly oblivious to her stares. Then the bus reached school.
I got up and left her staring at my back as i left everything associated with her, behind.
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment