Saw Maz yesterday in town. Like in the previous entry, what's with the dragging around of luggage? Her guy was this damn tall bald indian guy. Funny, i never thought she was the type. To go for inter racial relationships i mean.. Of course i pretended not to see her. I was er.. busy tryna u noe.. pay attention to what Jimbo was sayin.
I wanna meet someone new. Everything's just so stagnant. Looking for someone on friendster seemed like a good idea at first, until all the girls who link me turn out to be attached, too young (shuddup Ida).. or just plain weird. And i nearly picked up a girl who was wayyy to close to my frenz.. I was just about to send a msg when i saw a fren in her pics. Too close for comfort man..
Anyways THE PINK PUSSY WAGON DRIVERS UNION (yes, that's our team name) managed a respectable 2nd place finish for the sports day today. 1 win, 1 loss, 1 draw. Superb.
Thursday, August 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment