What more can i say? Sigh.... My dream is one step away from being realised... Brilliant effort by Maniche. Absolutely brilliant.
The flying dutchman can do nothing.
Had a haircut yesterday at Kimage training school. I like e haircut v much and i only paid $5! I'm swearing off barbers i tell u.. Gonna colour my hair later.. Can't wait man, what colour shd i choose?? Haiz, decisions, decisions.. Well,in any case, I hope the colour turns out nice and Sha, my hair does NOT look like shite. It looks way better than the old one. And to think that all i needed to do was to thin my hair..
Congrats to Ida for a wonderful performance at the Malam Kilir Jati(and No wonder u looked so goofy at one stage, ur pants were fallin off!! hahaha) Last night really opened my eyes to the world of contemporary Malay dance. And of course i simply loved the 'slutty' dance by PA(right?). Shake that booty babeh! Somehow... I felt that i was a foreigner, an alien, lookin at a part of Malay culture for the first time...so weird.. and with all the good lookin Malay girls dancin and in the audience, sometimes i wonder why i still have eyes for chinese girls.. Sigh.. Wats wrong with me?!
No comments:
Post a Comment