Saturday, June 19, 2004

Thru the lookin glass, desperately

Went to Airport today to have lunch at Swensen's with the fam. Event was of course Taha's Bdae (7). It was the first family outing for quite awhile and it was ok. Before we reached Swensen's we were at the viewing mall lookin down at the passenger area, where all the DFS shops were. We were lookin at McCafe when suddenly this girl caught my eye before she disappeared behind the counter. I waited and i realised that it was Iani (not to be confused with Yanie). Seeing her there just made me want to call out to her. Her hp was off so i spent the next 5 mins trying to will her to look at me. I managed to control my desperation and held back knockin on the glass or throwing the nearest available object (which happened to be a big black bad lookin dustbin) thru the lookin glass. I stared at her, i called out in my silence yet she didnt turn. She looked great, she was smiling but not to me. Sigh. I dunno if i shd call her and ask her out or shd i just forget it. I already led her on (some sort) once, if i do it again, i'll be a certified bastard in her books. It was hard enuff sayin sorry after wat happened the first time round.. Wat da hell, i'll just ask her out for a movie, we did agree to go out someday. Someday.

No comments: