I'm all alone now. The house is so quiet, i can hear the sounds of typing reverbrating around my house. Ok that's a bit of an exaggeration but i do feel a twang of regret not following the fam to KL.. Oh man.. I dunno why i do it, i think i disappoint my parents week in, week out.. But at least i have the whole house to myself for the weekend, yay, i can bring girls home tonight (yah, like real).
Anyway, France lost. They deserved it. There was no sense of urgency in their play as the seconds ticked by after Charisteas' Goal. There was no teamwork at all whatsoever. The greeks deserved to make it thru, due to their dogged determination and solid team play. Yes,i did have a feeling the greeks were gonna clinch it. Hmmm, i realise i can predict these sort of things only when i dun have any $$ riding on the outcome of the matches. Hahaha.. I did borrow Homer's Iliad from the lib yesterday. I guess the theme of the day just turned out to be Greek heroes...
Ok was bored so did the personality test thingy below.. It's quite accurate but i don't agree that personalities can be given a specific value..
No comments:
Post a Comment