Thursday, April 08, 2004

I think i'm stupid.

Really I am, i think it may be due to smoking, my mental processing time ain't wat it used to be.. either that or somewhere along the line i got cocky and realised that i knew enough.. Cocky.. Arrogance.. U might think that there's a difference between confident and cocky but i think the real distinction lies in cocky and insecurity. Cos i dun think any exists at all.. I think cocky guys are the most insecure guys, the facade is just a way for them to cope with their many insecurities, they can't handle 'em so they project an image they would like others to perceive.. this distorted perceived image totally overlaps their deficiencies and flaws but at the end of the day the flaws remain and eats away at the person until one day, ppl realise his true nature and self.. this is where he realises who his true friends are, but then again would his friends consider themselves as his true friends if everything he told them was a lie? I dunno.. i really dun..

I wanna have substance. Style will never get me far.

No comments: