Saturday, September 03, 2005

Busy busy August

Ok so it's been a-nother hundred million years since my last post.. so sue me. :) things have been rather busy lately. Yeah its true, its been projects (both school and Mendaki-MDIS) and a bit of outside work here and there. Ushering for NEC-ICA and being a camp instructor for FIT (FTPPS camp). August has been wonderful, albeit super packed but so many new memories and experiences. Only drawback is that i haven't been able to seen some wonderful people (you know who you are) and I apologise (profusely profusely) for that. Not my intention to cut anyone out of my life, i promise will meet up soon and chillout/catchup k? Anyway, there's so many things running through my mind right now that i really don't know what to pen here.. Hmmm. But they say a picture paints a thousand words so i'll just leave some pics up for u. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Interviewing Mr Ali Pandir, ex-MD of GM ODC for IM project. hmm i think this was last month.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


NEC-ICA ushering. Easy job, plus we got paid to eat the finger food!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Me and 2 lovely ladies for company during the S'pore Fireworks Festival.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I got lucky at the SIM-RMIT bash '05. Thanks for lsing some height Hobs.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Pre-Birthday celebration at 7-11. Haha.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Barak took a pic of Jimmy taking a pic. What do u get? 2 idiots.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Faeeza, Faz and Barak doing their thang.... which is.. i have no idea wat.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ora et Labora! Some great friends from SJI. Thanks guys.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


To look good in a photo, remove wife's hand from arse.. hehe. Gops looks real good here.



So.. there. Almost all the activities from August and maybe one of July. If u want any of the pics just ask me on msn yah? will gladly pass them to u. Anyway here's to a good September.. Take care. Will be back real real soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seb Joins Socialtext
I'm completely stoked to share the news that longtime M2M contributor Seb Paquet has joined Socialtext.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and I saw your blog. Read a couple of your posts. Looking good! I would love to let you know that I have a new website that intends to help people. If you are interested, go see my website onMesothelioma. It's about Mesothelioma. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.