Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm back.

It feels like i've not blogged for a gazillion years (although the actual time is slightly less than a mth) so i've decided to spiff up the blog by adding the cool mini jukebox feature on the right hand column. Thanks to jimbo for the script, although i'd like to state (just for the record) that my bandwidth is hosted by a really nice guy, Mr Gerald Sim at his website. This is unlike some people who hijack bandwidth from others. *coughs* (pirate! pirate!) haha.

Anyway.. if u shd noe, the last couple of weeks have been terrible for me. In short.. When i actually have my appetite, food doesn't taste half as good as it did before, my thoughts wander needlessly, i can't focus.. Ah.. Love? U might ask. Wrong. It's been non stop migraines for me every single day for the last three weeks. It hurts so much that I can't do anything at all, I feel that someone is banging a bass drum deep inside my head.. i force my eyes shut, i massage my neck, shoulders, temple, the back of my head. None of these alleviates the pain btw. I have the migraine pills but i've only taken them twice, at times when i really needed to face the computer screen, to complete my parts for the various projects. I try not to take them often lest their effects wear off, or even worse i grow dependent on them. Yikes! Mat druggie type! haha. (ok this is the part where Gopz and Barak yell Mat! from somewhere in the background). Anyway, i guess it must have been the accumulation of late nights, irregular meals, too much smoking( AM TRYING TO QUIT! I mean if i keep tellin that to myself it'll work right? right?) and stress. Gopz thinks that stress is the biggest factor, cos he'd had it before and it lasted for months. I tried to destress by playing the PS2 and even the games on my Samsung E-330C(new phone, cheap and good, love it, if only can find a woman like dat hahaha Geylang ur head la!) but i guess my natural competitivenes (even against myself) means that my stress level actually increase. Oh Bother. I hope mine doesn't get as bad as Gopz'. *fingers crossed* It hasn't recurred today. Oh man, exams are just round the corner.

I have a bit more to say but i guess i'll just lean back and chillout. I'll be back soon, meanwhile enjoy the songs! Have a good week fellas.

No comments: