I was so right, so damn right... She's going overseas cos she doesn't have anyone here.. She's not close to her family and her last relationship took a really heavy toll on her.. That's why she wants to have a shot at a new beginning.. But the worst thing is when she told me to get a gf, to try my luck, gain experience.. this was after i said that we learn thru hardships, even failed relationships.. She is obviously disillusioned about relationships; And for her, London is an escape not a dream..
I'm already in deep enuff that I'd be stupid to let her go at that.. Because that was what i contemplated after the phone call this morning, and normally i would.. But I'm gonna do my best to be her escape, even if it means spending all my time with her the next few mths (ye have been warned). It's a make or break.
If this doesn't happen... I'm gonna take the advice of so many of my friends.. I'll just play the field. It's about time someone else picked up the tab for the broken heart. Better them than me... Better them than me...
I'm already in deep enuff that I'd be stupid to let her go at that.. Because that was what i contemplated after the phone call this morning, and normally i would.. But I'm gonna do my best to be her escape, even if it means spending all my time with her the next few mths (ye have been warned). It's a make or break.
If this doesn't happen... I'm gonna take the advice of so many of my friends.. I'll just play the field. It's about time someone else picked up the tab for the broken heart. Better them than me... Better them than me...
No comments:
Post a Comment