Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My reply and then some

Haha.. the way were u put it, it feels as if we're in North and South Korea or East and West Germany, before the Berlin wall was demolished.. haha wats on my side, on ur side.. Well, since u asked, over here in my side (of the invisible wall), things definitely cld be better.. Thank god, the last of my 6 projects for this sem was handed in yest.. so it's all out studyin for the finals in 3 weeks. I have no life, i tell u. I wish i could leave my side and go to ur side and zip around the region, like thailand and china..So fun!
This was my reply.
There's a bit of symbolism inside there, like invisible wall which was wat SHE put in between us.. And an underlying meaning when i said I wish i could leave my side and go to ur side ... I dun think she'll get it, though.

Chilled at Siglap Starbucks today. Quite a nice place actually. Maybe i'll settle down in the east side someday.

I think i might be psychic. I saw my group mate, Melissa, just now at Siglap. I was so shocked that she remarked, 'eh, why u look so surprised?', and she consequently mirrored my expression to mock me. I had some sort of a vision this same afternoon that i would meet her, something i brushed away as easily as it had appeared, and it did happen! Amazing. This has happened before actually..i would think of someone and that person would appear sometime later.. There have been other instances like taking out my phone for no reason and then it would suddenly and mysteriously ring. Like thinking of a particular track when my discman is on Random Play and that very same track would be the next one.. Hmmm, coincidences? I dunno man.

HE works in mysterious ways.

No comments: