Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My 22nd.

Yesterday was a quiet birthday. Unlike previous years, where i wanted to see all my friends, i managed to spend this year's with a few close friends.. And i realised that with less people, i was able to spend more time with each of them.. And I was also pleasantly surprised that people i assumed had forgotten my existence, actually remembered my birthday! Haha.. I guess this year will be the trend-setter. With my 21st behind me, i don't have any more milestone years left and u can say that forthcoming birthdays will be spent with my family and close friends.. Have I actually grown out of my teenage years? Perhaps so.. not in all aspects but just a few.. And maybe this is one of them.. And to be honest with u, I really feel old..
Going back to SJI tomorrow. Miss my teachers.. miss my friends.. Damn.. I really hope that SJI doesn't go co-ed.. What about my son? I would want him to go thru the same experiences i did..
Argh. What's happening.. I'm getting old, nostalgic and emotional.. Help!.. In school library now. Missed another MOR lesson...damn.
NOTE TO SELF: PULL YOUR SOCKS UP!!

No comments: