Relief
Finally. The bash is over. Think me and Trish did pretty well, given the circumstances (like having only one run thru). It wasn't perfect but we didn't screw up as much as u might think. I guess being the emcee for all those firefighter's POPs and station functions did help me out a bit in terms of experience and public speaking. I was so tired after that, i left the party early although everyone i knew was partying.. All in all, it was a job well done. Congrats to Lucas and Fiona for winning the pageant.
One thing i just realised is that I was the one who nominated him. Guess I chose a winner. Thank you Jamie for asking.
Old friends
Met Diana on Thursday in front of wdlds mrt. She still looks the same. Still the cute and bubbly girl that she was in school. She just graduated from NUS Arts and Soci and although she is still in the category of the frictionally unemployed, she's tryin again for SIA (Air stewardess).. Hmmm, not bad, but if u asked me back in JC i wld never have tot she'd be an air stewardess.. Well, I guess ppl chg ,as do their aspirations.. I wonder what's happened to the other girls in my class? They shd be done with their studies.. Hmm, time to pick up the ole phone bk and make a few calls i guess..
Saturday, August 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment