Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Why it went wrong
 
Have been chattin with Iani the past 2 nights. I miss her but of course I didn't tell her. Even tried to ask her out but she keeps tellin me to man man lai. Phooey... When i met up with amin and he asked me why it didn't work out the first time round, i really didn't know how to answer, but it went sth like she was too gd for me.. This was partly true but just now she reminded me the exact reason why. She started callin me dear, i dunno why, but i get extremely turned off when this happens. I cringed everytime she used terms of endearment on me. Come on man, i haven spoken to u for so long, u keep procrastinating abt us going out and u want to get all mushy on me. Get real. And that's one thing about me, once i get put off, i find it hard to re-ignite the spark. And she just snuffed out the 2nd spark.

On the other hand, someone just confessed abt what might have happened between us had it not been for the fact that she was with someone close to me.. It was flattering but i guess it'll never happen, i dun go for my fren's ex. No thank you miss, keep ur pants on. It just gets complicated.

Sunday
 
Had soccer and council initiation day on Sunday 25th July. Soccer was enjoyable despite the pace being pedestrian at times. It was back at my alma mater and i relished every single minute i was there. The scoreline was sth like 8 or 9 to zero and honestly, it didn't matter altho I did have the nerve to take 2 halfway line shots (both of which went just over) and scored 2 cheapo goals again. Once the match ended, it was quick goodbyes and off i went to Sentosa..

The sun, sand and sea at sentosa were welcoming and the games were fairly enjoyable. Bumped into some ppl like Mahdi, Alex, Xian Ming and Aidil along the way and it was nice to see familiar faces amidst all the new faces in council.. The new batch is quite friendly and onz actually and this bodes well for FTSC. Me and Jac stayed behind with the editorial ppl to have a post-initiation chillout session and we played various games with truth/dare as forfeit. During these games, they found out I was still a virgin and they were surprised. There was even one girl who pointed at me and screamed, "That's a lie!". Oh my god, ppl i barely know, think they know me better than i do. Maybe she had a one night stand with someone who looks like me. Maybe she thinks that virgins are extinct. And she kept insisting after that.. This is crazy. She told me later i didn't seem the virgin type. WTF?!

I need to reinvent my image. I guess I need to look less like a fucker.

 

No comments: