Isolation & Preparation
I hate this. My laptop's down. I feel so cut-off from the world. Have so much to type down recently but everytime inspiration hits me, i remember that i can only blog in school. Wat a bummer.
Have only attended 4 lessons of school, and all 4 have been MOR lects. Have formed a rough idea of how shitty this sem's gonna be. Council is takin up a fair bit of my time too (events, Bash, sponsorships, emceeing duty, argh, dis smells suspiciously like NS). Wonder if the free t-shirts were worth it. Hmm.. There goes my plans of getting a job. And THE plan of getting a gf. Ok, that's just another excuse as to not get hitched (not as if i cld if i wanted to anyway).
Damn. I still have Night Lect later. And Maz still hasn't replied. I give up. Just for that, here's one for the guys:
Japanese doctors have revealed that Beer contains a shockingly high amount of the female hormone, oestrogen. In a controlled lab experiment, where 100 male respondents consumed beer; 98% of them started to talk nonsensical gibberish and 100% lost all aptitude for driving.
Monday, July 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment