Sunday, April 18, 2004

I shall never bet on my team again. Yesterday, i felt so gatal (itchy) i had to put a stupid bet on the Man U portsmouth match, at first wanted to take Fulham against liverpool but i changed my mind. As it turned out, Man U lost and Fulham drew. Wat sucky luck. This will be my last time betting. what a waste of 20 bucks. It's a Sunday. Better get out soon and start my revision. Before the damn library gets crowded again. Hmmm. 45 mins left. Hmmm..

There's been sth i wanted to pen (type) down but then again i promised not to talk abt her again.. Hmmm..

Anyway, here are some lyrics from my current fave song:

If I Ain't Got You

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

Some people search for a fountain
Promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them

And in a world on a silver platter
And wondering what it means
No one to share, no one who truly cares for me

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

If I ain't got you with me baby
Nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby

No comments: