Thursday, April 29, 2004

Finally I've had enough of the dark, sombre mood that lingered on the last 2 layouts. And hopefully, my life'll get a lil brighter with the introduction of this bright chirpy layout. Wishful thinking, but then again i guess it's psychological, i spend a lotta time on my blog and most of what comes in here originated straight from the heart and deep recesses of the mind, perhaps having it perky might have positive consequences.. In fact i feel good reading my previous entries on this new layout.

Exam tips. Yesterday, someone told me that he spenta lotta time on the wrong topics for Econs, the questions came out all different from wat he spotted. I told him that well, it depends on luck, knowing full well that I'd had the hints from the RMIT website. He gave me a wry look and looked away. Hmm, i guess he knows i was lying thru my teeth. Word gets around fast in class, he even knows i had 2 HDs for my MAB presentation and class test (not that this would matter judging from my MAB exam yesterday, more on that later). I am competitive by nature. Relative is more important than absolute. It doesn't matter how well u do, u have to be better than the rest.. The thing is, i do share my resources with the people i study with. I want my friends to do well too.. but where do u draw the line? If u ask me, i just limit to those i'm close to and study with. If i were to give those hints to every one of my classmates then it's redundant cos the playing field's even again. Fallacy of composition, dammit! Wats good for me may not be good if everyone had it.. Too bad if they weren't resourceful enough. I spent the whole of my MAB paper feeling guilty but now i realised that don't fuckin owe anyone anything (less my parents and closest frenz, of course). Hell, if u studied with me, u'd have gotten them hints (which was v accurate, btw). You didn't pass me any hints or helped me out so why shd i? Screw you if u think i owe u anything.
That feels good.

My MAB paper is a waste. How the hell did i get a breakeven point of 0.448? How is it even possible that a company needs to sell less than 1 item to break? I spent 1 hr on that stoopid question and i skipped question 1. I'm only confident of my NPV and budgted Profit and Loss statement, the rest were half baked answers, some were even guesses. The preparation for this round of exams was atrocious. I pray that i dun repeat this module, dun wanna waste my dad's cash. I better do well for mktg and com law. I need to.

Negatives:
Man U's playing badly.
My exams are going badly.
I'm not dating anyone.

Positives:
I have time to regain my wits before the next paper.
2 down, only 2 left.
I like Com Law.
Can't wait for next bluebay match.

No comments: