Saturday, March 20, 2004

Ok. I feel relieved. Finally. I have completed my com law assignment and am fairly happy. Why fairly happy? Well, considering the fact that i didn't get a wink of sleep last night renders my emotional processing unit useless. I was up till i let myself collapse from sheer exhaustion at 8am.. Damn I was sooo close to actually being early for com law class.. Ok sardine boy beside me is complaining, i shall stob blogging. Gonna go home and have a good rest. Am so tired now I'm giggling with every thing that the idiots ard me are saying.. Oh yah, this morning while i was typing the assignment i just started smiling, giggling and laughing to myself. Hahaha. I love my neurotic tendencies. Stress is Gooooood. Can't wait to meet the SJI guys later and the match tomorrow... ok tats all Din wants to go NOW.

No comments: