I have just stepped out of the Econs MCQ test in the library now.. New record of 28 mins for a 75mins paper.. Feel so damn frustrated at not knowing the difference between horizontal and vertical.. Cannot make it man.. In the end i decided that the classical theorists section of the AS curve was vertical.. I kept thinking of the Mountain Dew ad song where the guys screams "Get vertical! Get Verticaaaall!!", plus i think I am vertically-challenged not horizontally challenged.. Aargh, can't believe i had sucha dumb dilemma! Haha.. Well, all's well that ends well.. Hmmm i checked thrice so that should be enough to calm me down. Should be la, that's a normative statement. Definitely not a positive statement. Go figure.
Anyway, woke up this morning to such frustration, angst and disappointment.. Frustration cos i found out that the Man U match was actually this morning and not tomorrow (fark!), angst coz Taufiq told me in my half-asleep state that Man U drew and were out.. That Woke me up.. Usually it would be a cold day in hell if i stayed awake after wakin up.. Man... Damn.. Then I found out that Man U were leadin 1-0 when Scholes goal was disallowed and that Costinha scored in the final minute of the match.. So disappointing man... Aargh.. Wats happening??? I figure out this is karma after the 1999 final in Barcelona.. where man u won the match in injury time thanks to goals from Solskjaer and Sheringham... Sigh...Sigh..Sigh.. Nonetheless, Devil's blood still course thru my veins.. We'll Kick the shite outta arse-nal in the FA cup!
Gotta rush now, the guys are waiting for me outside the LT... need to check some of the MCQ answers...
Wednesday, March 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment