Didn't get to post an entry yesterday due to some last minute cramping for the mktg test today..In school now waiting to go Friday prayers..hehe dun wanna go too early cos din wanna sleep during the khutbah ("sermon").. Hmm is that a sin? I have no idea..
Anyways, Maz msgd me yesterday.. she still seemed as if she couldn't be bothered with me but she did explain that she was mentally and physically weary as she had juz finished a recording.. I am assuming that she's a recording artiste cos her testimonials in friendster had friends singing praises about her singing (no pun intended).. I now understand that people do have their own lives to run and that it was good enuff that she even bothered to respond to me 7 hrs later that first time.. Guess i was just being self-centred and insensitive to other people's activities.. anyway, i don't think our correspondence will get v far cos she seems busy.. well, too bad.. guess i'll just have to close the whole chapter..
Going for salsa after my prayers.. This is where i show the world my potential! Hahaha.. I'm definitely gonna screw it up cos i can't dance for nuts.. Ida wld definitely testify to that.. Hmmm.. Will update on salsa screw-ups..
Friday, March 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment