24 hrs later..
hmmm.. my thots for e day..
well.. w/in the last 24hrs i sorta bumped into an old acquaintance online.. ya.. the wonders of friendster.. i met up with this girl i grew up with.. She's like the thread that can link me to my past.. when i moved from serangoon in sec 2.. i left behind a neighbourhood i really felt attached to.. I schooled, forged many many great friendships, played soccer and block-catching, chilled there.. Luved the place.. well, eventually we uprooted to move temporarily to my aunt's place in Yishun as my wdlds place was still under construction.. needless to say i neva felt at home in any neighbourhood other than serangoon ave 2..
Meetin up with this girl is actually my chance to get in touch with my past... it was an abrupt departure, a bleeding upheaval.. i wanna noe how everyone's been.. Yes I will admit right here that I'm someone who finds it extremely hard to let go of the past.. It's a terrible habit but.. I just like to reminisce i guess.. Mind u.. this makes it hard for me to move on from any particular thing.. Is this a sign of immaturity? I dunno.. That however is NOT the issue at hand.. If my mind hovers on that issue, it shall obviously be a future entry.. Anyways, i msgd Maznah (now glamour name Maz) in frenster and she replied.. I was a bit hesitant as the photos didnt really look like her and the profile most certainly do not remind me of the Maznah i used to know.. well education changeth a person i guess.. in mind's eye i had pictured a neighbourhood simple minah who juz stayed home and helped do the dishes.. hahah i was so wrong.. she's so different now i can barely recognise her.. which leads me to thinking if she chgd so much what abt the rest of them?? there used to be this girl i called mata bola (eye ball) cos her eyes were so big they looked like balls.. she'd put to gollum to shame anyday.. ok enuff dissin ppl i havent met for so long.. haha.
Anyway, tis morning, Maz msgd me and left her hp no.. and of coz being the naive lil excited-to-meet-his-past fuck tat I am, i msgd her juz now la ard 6 plus on e way home from skool.. she still has not replied yet.. Hmmm.. why is tat so? I have a million and one questions about my old neighbourhood and she's not replying! Sheesh. So selfish. Ok ok, we all have different priorities i guess.. But wats the purpose of acting interested in the msg and leaving ur no.. if u dun wanna reply? haiyah.. some ppl ah.. Maybe she's just busy.. Hmmm..
Hungry.will eat soon. gonna meet my darling cuzs in less than an hour. dammit. american idol.. aargh. hmmm. compromise, compromise..
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment